Rejoignez notre équipe!
Product Application Engineer – Rock Drilling Tools (RDT)
• Mining/Mechanical/NVTI Technical or related engineering field
• Work in remote areas, Construction, Mining and Exploration sector
• Three years of related experience and/or training, or an Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethic.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Knowledge in the application of internet, email software; word processing; excel; PowerPoint presentation, and Contract Management Systems.
CAAFER International is looking for candidates to be Product Applications Engineer (PAE). HE/She has an overall responsibility of the RDT Product support, application within Ghana territory and to ensure yearly targets are achieved through timely product support by consistently monitoring and maintain product availability to improve performance and minimize downtime, customer complaints and reduce costs.Job Details